What I Should Be Doing: Not sure yet. Probably eating.
I am in a daze. It's like the daze that comes from mixing uppers and downers at the same time, just before you lose consciousness. I haven't done that in many years now, so clearly that's not the cause.
I've been not-so-well the last week or so. This funk climaxed 5 days ago. I was in a room that was 86°F. I was freezing, wrapped in a down blanket, and sweating profusely amid violent panic attacks. I was in and out for about 6 hours. It feels like that may be coming back. This could make for a long night.
What I Should Be Doing: I want to write a movie.
It's friggin' hot. I don't think I like it a bit. The weather sucks, too.
I've decided, with a little help, that the CSS 3 validation is garbage, until it recognizes
-webkit- as warnings, instead of errors. It's seriously killing my mojo.
I've also decided that I should make a point of never, ever, trying to get to know people. I know enough people. Any more are just an excess drain on my already limited resources. Screw 'em.
I think it's time to go. Once I decide where, I'll work on figuring out how.
1) They don't show up when they say they will.
2) When they're not showing up, it's because they lied about where they are and what they're doing there.
3) They make promises with no intentions of keeping them.
4) If they don't lie, they omit certain (critical) details from very important things; usually answers to questions they don't want to be asked.
5) If they don't omit certain (critical) details from very important things, they just flat out lie.
6) They lie about lying.
7) The fact that men are stupid, and women are crazy; a fact that has yet to be proven false.
8) They often can't count.
Today I was at a metal shop checking on the status of a project. I'm thus far thrilled with everything. The rather uncouth young man that assists there is, as I learned today, a revolutionary. It's good to know there are local people like this. Unfortunately, he is also racist.